We provide this website to inform the public and to provide guidance to government agencies and their suppliers.
We frequently update our content — please return to the site as required to ensure you have the latest advice.
The material on this website may include the views or advice of third parties. These do not necessarily reflect:
- views of the ACIAR, or those of the Commonwealth
- our commitment to a particular course of action.
Security of our websites
We apply a range of security controls to protect our websites from unauthorised access. However, you should be aware that:
- the World Wide Web is an insecure public network
- there is a risk that your transactions may be seen, intercepted or modified by third parties
- downloadable files may contain computer viruses, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects.
The Commonwealth accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with, or relating to, this web site or its use.
You should take appropriate and adequate precautions to prevent damage to your computer system, software or data. See how by reading Protecting Yourself Online (PDF 2.7MB)