Established under the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research Act 1982 (the ACIAR Act), ACIAR is a non-corporate Commonwealth entity under the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 and the Public Service Act 1999.
We operate as a statutory agency within the portfolio of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The ACIAR Chief Executive Officer reports directly to the Minister for Foreign Affairs.
- ACIAR Executive
- ACIAR Audit Committee
- ACIAR Policy Advisory Council
- Commission for International Agricultural Research
Key corporate documents
- 10-Year Strategy 2018-27
- Corporate Plan
- Annual Operational Plan
- Annual Report
- Annual Review
- All corporate documents can be found here.
- Gender Equity Policy and Strategy 2017-27
- Standard contract conditions and intellectual property policy