Partners magazine 2021 Issue 1
As Australia, represented by ACIAR, becomes Council Chair of the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases, Partners magazine focuses on ACIAR investment in climate change research throughout the Indo-Pacific.
ACIAR has long been investing in climate change adaptation research across its entire research portfolio and recently established a standalone Climate Change Program to provide this important issue with a higher profile and more emphasis on mitigation. This reflects the priorities of ACIAR partner countries, many of whom have ambitious Nationally Determined Contributions under the Paris agreement to reduce emissions from agriculture and forestry.
In this edition:
- International collaboration key to emissions success
- Australia prioritises climate change in overseas development
- Tackling climate change demands two-pronged approach
- Inventory ‘cart’ to come before mitigation options
- Pacific farmers fulfil conservation agriculture ‘dream’
- Tony York: a true believer in R&D
- Transforming Pacific food systems
- Blueprints for the future
- Salty land turns productive in the Mekong
Would you like to receive Partners magazine in your inbox? Subscribe now