As we approach the 40th anniversary of ACIAR in 2022, it is timely to reflect on the role, delivery, impact and future capacity building of ACIAR, which is the theme of this edition of Partners.
In this edition, we explore our capacity-building efforts, including the success of ACIAR alumni and the fellowship and scholarship programs. We look at farmer capacity-building efforts, the concept of institutional capacity building and explore 'South-South' capacity building where our partner countries share knowledge and expertise among themselves.
In this edition:
- Sweet success in farm tourism and beekeeping
- Forestry capacity building: a personal perspective
- Think you’re doing ‘institutional’ capacity building? Think again
- Dairy extension work extends benefits to more farmers
- ACIAR fellowship seeds global innovation network
- Pacific region researchers shine with extra support
- Results flow from alumni support provided during pandemic
- Cambodia and Indonesia share finfish expertise
- Professor Achmad Suryana: strengthening research expertise
Would you like to receive Partners magazine in your inbox? Subscribe now