Partners magazine 2023 Issue 3
The theme of this edition of Partners magazine is ‘unlocking economic potential for smallholder farmers' and features projects from Vietnam, Pakistan, Africa, Pacific Island countries, Laos, Cambodia, Bangladesh, India (West Bengal), Indonesia and the Philippines.
The articles showcase our vast collegiate collaborations that are dedicated to alleviating hunger and disadvantage and also improving the world’s knowledge and understanding of how to strengthen food systems in the face of ever-changing environmental, economic and geopolitical pressures.
In this edition:
- Enhancing commercial engagement in international agricultural research
- A decade of difference in Africa
- Citrus developments bearing fruit in Tonga and Samoa
- Flexible crop options help farmers tackle erosion
- Sheep and goats the focus of livestock productivity challenges
- Growing more food for less in Bangladesh
- Inclusive finance for smallholder farmers in South-East Asia
- Samoa’s seaweed revival targets production for health benefits
- PhilGAP training gives vegetable growers in the Philippines a market edge
Would you like to receive Partners magazine in your inbox? Subscribe now