Mung Central Newsletter 2020 Edition 7
The seventh edition of Mung Central, the official newsletter of the International Mungbean Improvement Network (IMIN) is out now.
- Story from India: Development of Yellow Seed Mungbeans
- Story from Australia : Double trouble – a tale of two diseases
- Story from Myanmar : The billion-dollar bean
- Story from Tanzania: Popularising Mungbean production technology
- Recipe- Onde onde ubijalar
- Staff feature From India Dr. Aparna S
The IMIN is a collaboration between the following organisations, with funding from ACIAR:
- World Vegetable Centre (Worldveg)
- Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries Australia
- Pulses Research Centre of the Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute (PRC-BARI)
- Myanmar Department of Agricultural Research (DAR)
- Indian Institute of Pulses Research under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR-IIPR).
By developing mungbean, the IMIN and its outcomes will make farms more productive and increase farmers' livelihoods.
If you are interested in finding out more about collaboration with IMIN, please email: [email protected].