Partners magazine 2022 Issue 2
13 July 2022
This edition of Partners focuses on Vietnam and highlights a rich history of investment and partnership of almost 30 years with ACIAR.
Recent visits to Vietnam by the Commission for International Agricultural Research, Policy Advisory Council and ACIAR staff have confirmed that the partnership is in great shape, ready to advance into genuine co-investment in co-designed programs around jointly agreed priorities.
The articles in this edition of Partners reflect a highly productive partnership that benefits both Australia and Vietnam.
In this edition:
- Knowing what women think, feel and do: a pathway to equity
- Vietnam co-designs fellowship to local needs
- Small fish, big role
- New practices boost mango production, income in Vietnam
- Simple practices improve pork safety in Vietnam
- Joining forces for safer agrichemical use
- Vietnam visit highlights ACIAR work in building capacity, strengthening ties
- Ambassador Robyn Mudie: an advocate for Vietnam-Australia relations
Would you like to receive Partners magazine in your inbox? Subscribe now