Partners magazine 2022 Issue 3
Partnerships are central to the ACIAR model of research for development.
Broadly speaking, ACIAR has three partnership models: bilateral, multilateral and co-investment with development partners.
This edition of Partners contains some wonderful examples of ACIAR partnerships in action.
In this edition:
- A new pathway to global food security
- Edible insects collaboration
- Shared priorities scale up outcomes
- Demand-led breeding puts farmers in the driving seat
- Program probes environment, human health links
- Bringing Pacific communities together
- Vegetables in the nutrition and health spotlight
- Increasing value chain knowledge
- PNG health nuts ready for the world
- Climate change – the challenge without borders
Would you like to receive Partners magazine in your inbox? Subscribe now