Partners magazine 2019 Issue 2
This issue of Partners magazine features articles about how ACIAR’s research is empowering women and girls and working towards gender equity.
As one of ACIAR’s six key objectives identified in our 10-Year strategy, the empowerment of women and girls features prominently across ACIAR’s projects, with the Social Sciences program leading the shift in incorporating a gender lens to the research we fund.
You can download the full edition in PDF or read each feature article as they are published via our blog articles.
In this issue:
- Gender on the agenda
- Fighting fowl cholera
- ACIAR gender equity strategy in action
- Homeward Bound—the journey of a thousand women
- The social economist and the human geographer
- Flavour of success
- Facilitating gender and social change
- Mapping women’s role in agriculture
- Family farm teams project grows
- Regional roundup