Partners magazine 2022 Issue 4
Effective biosecurity begins long before the border.
This issue of Partners looks at some of the key projects through which ACIAR is continuing to keep our biosecurity approach effective and agile.
In this edition:
- Forest biosecurity protects more than just trees
- Genetic knowledge leads to effective options for crop threats
- New measures of biosecurity success
- One Health lens on Indo-Pacific biosecurity
- Animal health: a cornerstone for public health
- Honey bee threats on the horizon
- Protecting bananas for food security in eastern Africa
- Arming the Pacific region against pests and disease
- Biosecurity collaboration is a cornerstone in food security
Would you like to receive Partners magazine in your inbox? Subscribe now